11 October, 2009

Short Track on Rye, hold the mayo

Had a great time at the final round of the UK Short Track championship at Rye House Speedway track. Snagged the latest Sideburn hot off the presses and got to see the legendary Chris Carr - fastest man on two wheels - plenty of pics to come.



2 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger BLip shout your mess

good to meet you Chris
BP

October 11, 2009 9:16 pm

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

Good to meet you guys too, I've got a lot of work to do in PotatoShop now to get something half decent... as a photographer I make a good Art Director if you know what I mean. The advantage of doing the vector illustrations is that I can compensate for my poor photos, but I reckon I could have the basis of a good pic of one of the Skooter Farm bikes...

October 12, 2009 7:51 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home