02 May, 2016

Vintage ad

found this vintage ad for my leathers

The comments I get when I'm wearing them are very positive and usually make some reference to the eighties. I'm afraid not. Fieldsheer Acid Worms are very nineties - here's Carl Fogarty rocking a set in 1992.



Interesting to see the price back in the day too. £599.95 in 1992 is the equivalent of £1120 in 2015 (according to the Bank of England's inflation calculator) and I've got the black set as well as the white ones!


2 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger WhitelinePsycho shout your mess

Hey Chris, it's Dog Williams. Sorry to be a pain in the posterior but the email you kindly sent got buried in my junk file and was only discovered recently.
I was wondering if you'd please be so kind as to shoot me another with a contact phone number and time appropriate to contact you regarding discussion of a piece of your design.
Thanks so much, sincerely,
Dog Williams aka 'Whitelinepsycho'
vinedog@hotmail.com

May 13, 2016 3:51 am

 
Blogger Cleaning- nileriyadh shout your mess


شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض مما لا شك فيه أن الطيور جميلة، لكن قد تشكل ضررًا على المباني السكنية، التجارية والصناعية من أنواع الطيور المؤذية الحمام البري، الغراب، النورس والعصافير التي تفرز مخلفاتها على جدران وأسطح المباني وفوق الأسطح
الزجاجية والمكيفات
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة مكافحة ثعابين بالرياض
شركة مكافحة فئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

November 12, 2017 8:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home