20 August, 2006

trans-am fatty acids

How many times have you been driving along thinking to yourself "I sure do have something hot between my legs, larger than standard too!"

That's right you've just left the drive-thru window having wedged a portion of fries down next to the traditional meat and two veg.

If the reaction to catching your own eye in the rear view mirror isn't one of abject fucking horror at the grazing perspiring heap you have become - pushing handfuls of salted chips into a pimply grease-stained maw then Kent Enterprises have got just the product for you.

The Fries & Things securely holds all major fast-food fry containers and fits most auto cup holders. Oh thank god! For a moment there I though we might actually have to stop for a moment to eat.

Kent Enterprises' website suggests that not only is the Fries & Things great for kids in the back seat but can be used for storing other things like cellphones, pens, uhh... insulin... heart monitors?

3 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger Roo shout your mess

My Plug-in/Slot-in Heart Monitor from Kent Enterprises has never let me down. That and my Ronco Fuzz-buster

August 20, 2006 9:26 pm

 
Blogger BikerMondo shout your mess

I can't find one for a can of Colt, a bottle of Beam and my .44 Magnum goddam it! Remind me to ask Mel where he got his from.

August 21, 2006 9:14 am

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

That's inspired me to invent a whole new type of candy for eating in the car MM.

You know when you've had a skin-full and crave some junk food? Pick up a bag of Sugar Tits

August 21, 2006 10:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home