20 December, 2008

Every little thing the reflex does leaves you answered with a question mark

Not many updates on the BMX front, which isn't to say I haven't been busy... Having secured an ebay bargain for some awesome Graphite Tuffs it was a long process finding out the tools and bits needed to convert newschool 14mm axles to fit into oldschool 3/8" dropouts, the fun never ends eh? Some cheery mushroom style grips were purchased at the same time to replace the batmanesque Cobras. It's looking pretty badass now.




Who could possibly guess from the evidence of these photos, showing the contents of my front room that I live alone?

Bachelor's Hall is always the best
If you're sick drunk or sober it's always a rest
No woman to scold you, no children to bawl
Always stay single, keep Bachelor's Hall.
Stay stay close to my door

Bachelor's Hall, Bachelor's Hall,
I'll always stay single, keep Bachelor's Hall.

Trad.

0 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Post a Comment

<< Home