08 February, 2010

all the fun of the fairing

Won for a bargain price from the 'bay. Hopefully these will fix up real nice, it's been an awful long time since I did any fibre-glassing but as long as it looks okay from a few paces I'll be happy. In fact, come to think of it, if I've got the resin out I may as well mould in permanent camera positions to save time between sessions moving the cameras about... hmmm .

The good news is that the RSVR's indicators are in the mirrors - so it should be reasonably straightforward to make it road-legal.





The only downside is that now the Al Italia sponsored RSV4 has been unveiled, I'm suddenly reluctant to do my own Al Italia rep in case folk think it's just a terribly bodged version of the WSB bike (*pouts* rather than my own idea that I had ages ago actually I'll have you know!)



Maybe a tribute to another classic rally Lancia is in order...

3 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger Roo shout your mess

bummer - the Martini colours are sweet though.

February 08, 2010 7:25 pm

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

cheers dude, any other suggestions gratefully received...

February 08, 2010 8:18 pm

 
Blogger Roo shout your mess

Beer!

For drinking, not a brewery sponsorship or anything... mind you .. hmmm

February 13, 2010 8:31 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home