02 May, 2010

Chasing Thunder

I stumbled upon the work of Scott Pommier this week, a few google clicks later and I discover that Scott was born in Ontario in the late seventies - and as such is one of the growing band of accomplished people who unaccountably seem to be younger than me. Hmmm.

I only bring it up because his shots in the series Chasing Thunder have a quality of that isn't so much timeless as timely... the composition and colours seem from a different age, check em out.




I particularly love this shot, but this may be to do with certain underlying feelings for Tank Girl, Bobbers and the combination thereoff.

Labels: ,

7 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger Dan shout your mess

Scott Pommier produces amazing photos! I'm loving that last one too, I think I posted it a while ago on flos. (but am not going to dig to find out) Redneck chic at it's best!

May 04, 2010 3:10 am

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

How goes the search for the perfect Lotus Cortina Dan?

May 04, 2010 8:28 am

 
Blogger Dan shout your mess

Fruitless thus far. I've gone passive with it [it's not for me, I'm just helping out]. Might have to stuff one into a container when I make it over your way later in the year.

May 04, 2010 2:07 pm

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

fairy nuff. I'll still keep 'em peeled.

May 04, 2010 3:23 pm

 
Blogger Dan shout your mess

Cool, I appreciate it.
BTW: nice shots from the track, the RSV is looking tough in it's battle dress!

May 04, 2010 11:37 pm

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

cheers Dan, off to Anglesey this weekend - I hope it comes back still looking so bruce.

May 05, 2010 8:08 am

 
Blogger Roo shout your mess

I love the light in these photos, and I used to know someone that had Lotus Cortina, when I had the pub...

May 08, 2010 4:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home