11 March, 2008

RIP Barry

Five years ago yesterday, doesn't time fly? I made a wallpaper shaped tribute.

normal



widescreen

Labels: , ,

4 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger Roo shout your mess

I met him a couple of times when I was working on Gran Prix's over at Silverstone, and yes before you ask, I have got a photo of me somewhere, sat on his knee with him in his bike leathers... ;o)

March 18, 2008 11:57 pm

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

Gran Prix!

At the prize giving a very small woman presses 10p into the winners hand whilst pressing a mustachioed kiss on his cheek...

March 19, 2008 7:19 am

 
Blogger Roo shout your mess

Did I just read something about pedants????? Swine!

March 22, 2008 4:54 pm

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

I know, I know.

I'm a hypocrite as well as a pedant - it was too arresting a mental image your honour.

March 26, 2008 5:41 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home