07 February, 2008

Bob, unusal name for a girl

It's possibly just a mid life crisis - but I've been having serious thoughts about a bobber lately. I've kinda had one before but they seem to be in fashion again. Perhaps it's the resurgence of interest in flat-track racing or all that old footage of Evel reminding us just how boss a stripped down ride can look...

...even the Japanese are getting into the scene and have started bobbing small Japanese bikes as well as Harleys - there's an awesome gallery of bikes here.

And then I had to go and stumble upon this site www.kikkermoto.com a firm in California that makes pitbikes, but they now do a small and rather toothsome mini bobber 110cc 4stroke, the Hardknock.


Just the job for my short ride to work! And with the US dollar currently cheaper than using toilet paper the headline price of $1499 sure is tempting... I wonder how much sales tax and shipping would be?

*thinks* Alternatively I could have them deliver it to WhiteBoyBob in the frozen north - the perfect thing for riding around a car show during a summer visit.

2 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Anonymous Anonymous shout your mess

I'll keep it in the garage and never touch it, I promise. No really, I promise.

February 07, 2008 7:02 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous shout your mess

So, are you coming out in the summer? The schools chuck out in June over here to make the most of the paltry summer we get. So most of June and all of July and August are prime vacation time.

February 07, 2008 7:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home