11 May, 2010

Ty Croes

Currently propped up in bed having busted my collar bone. Grrrr. It's annoying pecking away at the keyboard one-handed, especially as it's my left.

Still at least no pictures were taken at the Grand Prix last weekend crying out to be Photoshopped, cause I'm outta action.




Dang.

Anyway, here's me really enjoying the track at Anglesey. It's a great trackday circuit with a lovely friendly vibe a super smooth track that's got oodles of grip. I managed to get through knee and toe sliders, the leather on my left boot and nibbling away at my right knee.



Perhaps I was enjoying it a little too much as you can see here. Oh well, fracture clinic tomorrow.

2 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger Dan shout your mess

I've had this open since you posted and finally get around to watching it.
You see what you did wrong there? Yep, that's right: you fell off.
Hope you're recovering well.

May 20, 2010 5:53 am

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

arf!

I'm getting there, cheers fella

May 20, 2010 8:50 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home