18 May, 2006

Flag day

The must have car accessory is, once more, the proud cross of St George. Or rather two. Don't risk giving yourself away as a weedy pencil-necked bedwetter by only having one flag* on your car.

If you don't deck out your motor this summer with an array of plastic pennants then you hate this country, and are probably a gay or a paedo.

So show the world your love of football and this beautiful country. Precious Albion, whose protection from asylum seekers and kiddy touchers you desire with an intensity only matched by your fervent love of the beautiful game.

Show your love this summer.

Flags will fit all Citroen, BMW, Mercedes, Peugot and Jeep model cars.

*Made in Indonesia

4 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger BikerMondo shout your mess

Apparently the Unpleasantlville local rag has petitioned for taxi drivers to be able to display these emblems of neo facist pride after initial coucil opposition. The day of the yahoo is upon us.

May 20, 2006 12:28 pm

 
Blogger Jaffa Da Hutt shout your mess

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 25, 2006 11:38 pm

 
Blogger Jaffa Da Hutt shout your mess

It all just makes me want to carry a pair of cutters around to emancipate these boneheaded lamebrains from their jingoistic bondage.

But I like the idea of forcing all taxis to show them, cos they all deserve cutting up whenever possible like they do to everyone else.

May 25, 2006 11:39 pm

 
Blogger Roo shout your mess

Your articel made me weep - I just had to leap up, rush to the 'phone and tell my mother the horrible truth.... that I, her youngest born was.....god this is difficult... that I was... oh hell.. here goes......wasn't going to put a flag on my car.

She just said " I'm so relieved.. now get off the phone nancy-boy, my dinner is getting cold"

Phew!

May 26, 2006 11:33 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home