30 July, 2007

I thought he rode a bike

Spotters badge goes to Ian for this...

Complete Holiness Restored In Sir's Transport

4 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger Roo shout your mess

Great - It'll make my bouncing on a spring dashboard Jesus that I bought in NZ feel so at home...

July 30, 2007 11:32 pm

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

I don't care if it rains or freezes,
as long as I got my plastic jesus,
sitting on the dashboard of my car.

July 31, 2007 7:24 am

 
Blogger Roo shout your mess

Have you seen the range of faith toys that the Yanks are bringing out - I just can't wait to set up home with Jesus and Action Man

July 31, 2007 11:34 pm

 
Blogger Ghone shout your mess

I thought that he just did feet!
Not a choice of 4 programs.

August 01, 2007 12:24 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home