17 June, 2007

Subject: ITV-F1 - Contact Us

Thank you for your email.

It is difficult for the Commentary Team to please everyone all of the
time however I can confirm that your comments have been duly noted here at the Duty Office and thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV.

Duty Officer-AT



ITV Viewer Enquiries
Gas Street
Birmingham B1 2JT
Tel: 0844 881 4150
Fax: 0844 881 4194
Email: dutyoffice@itv.com
Office Hours:
0800-2300 Monday to Friday,
1000-2200 Saturday & Sunday.
Closed on Bank Holidays


-----Original Message-----
From: driverchris
Sent: 17 June 2007 17:56
To: Duty Office


Can you please tone down the Lewis Hamilton apreciation show please.

I'm a British fan who enjoys watching British drivers do well, but I'm
actually a fan of motorsport. I have been for years. The fawning
coverage is putting me right off, and every other motorsport fan I know
too.

Perhaps you wish to attract the kind of brainless nationalistic idiot
audience that seems to typify other sports, I don't know, but it's making
me cringe. Why don't you just get James Allen to fellate the boy and get
it over with.

4 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger Roo shout your mess

after today's result, he'll be in line....

June 17, 2007 11:38 pm

 
Blogger BikerMondo shout your mess

Sorry - was there a Grand Prix? Spent the weekend at a proper Motorsports event where forty year olds can still prove their metal and their automobile has to last more than 3 hours.

June 19, 2007 1:12 am

 
Blogger Roo shout your mess

Hey - have you seen the Pope's new commandments yet......

June 20, 2007 9:42 am

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

No.

Call me a funny old stick - but I tend to regard advice from a 80 year old virgin who follows strange rules from a make-believe fella as dubious.

The Hitler Youth membership clinches it.

Why? Anything nice?

June 20, 2007 11:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home