14 August, 2005

Bird's custard sold online

Proposals to crack down on internet sites that trade in human sperm and eggs are set to be unveiled this week by the government.

The plans are part of a consultation on the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990. The websites currently fall outside existing regulation, and so do not have to comply with the same safety and quality procedures as clinics.

More recently, websites to match egg donors and surrogate mothers have also appeared on the internet.

Commenting yesterday an anonymous Sutton Coldfield reisident said "I think women should be able to get eggs on their computers, fair's fair - I often get spunk on my keyboard".

3 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger bigfootcookie shout your mess

LOL!

Oh bugger, did I leave my webcam on again.......

August 14, 2005 10:09 am

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

I'm just... ngeuuh, checking my Ebay status dear... ngeuuh.

August 14, 2005 10:42 am

 
Blogger bigfootcookie shout your mess

ROFL!

Feck, how does everyone know I use that one?

August 14, 2005 12:48 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home