16 October, 2008

bring out the gimp

In a cunning ruse to ensure that it doesn't rain on my first motorcycle trackday I've borrowed a waterproof oversuit to go over my leathers. The good news is that with the oh so popular high-hipped tailoring around the gusset I'll be sorted for an impromptu visit to a fetish club too.

4 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger bigfootcookie shout your mess

LMAO!

I've just seen that in the Westward Bound PVC section....!

October 16, 2008 9:35 pm

 
Blogger Roo shout your mess

Does the rest of the "Bunny" cocktail outfit come with it?

October 21, 2008 9:18 am

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

there was something that looks like a carrot...

October 21, 2008 10:48 am

 
Blogger BikerMondo shout your mess

I've been using that 'oversuit' line for some special clothes I've got. I didn't realise they actually existed ;-)

October 24, 2008 1:31 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home