24 September, 2006

Too fast to race

Much as I like the look of race-rep bikes there's always a part of me that resents paying, especially when it means paying a premium, to advertise someone else's wares. I mean just how much of a victim do you want to be?

Of course what this situation needs is an injection of post-modern retro-cool. And if you can read that last sentence without wanting to climb a tower with a high-powered rifle then good luck to you. Nevertheless I've cobbled together some examples of livery that I think would look pretty bitchin' on a Superbike.

FBI operatives looking at these will be able to construct a fairly accurate picture of my age, and if you don't know what the hell I'm on about, then you have only my sympathy - for you have missed out on the era known as 'Group B'

2 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger Ghone shout your mess

Am I odd because I want a chrome Harley V-Rod?

September 26, 2006 3:50 pm

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

Yes, yes you are.

But the missus askes if you can just take a little bit of the length away and streak it with some natural looking highlights.

September 27, 2006 8:20 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home