11 April, 2007

Baby,You Can Drive My Car (If You Can Pass This Test)

There's a pretty tough quiz on the Newsweek site to test your knowledge of baby-boomer era car knowledge (US natch). I'm not sure whether to be ashamed or proud to get 60%

Test your knowledge of Boomer cars

3 Step to the white courtesy phone:

Blogger BikerMondo shout your mess

We'll I'm quite pleased with a 57% - exceeded my expectations considerably. If I'd got 63 or above I have to say you would have to be ashamed.

April 11, 2007 11:58 am

 
Blogger Chris shout your mess

I was tempted to go back and redo it, especially as on some questions my 'first' answer was correct but then I changed my mind.

But it's only cheating yourself isn't it? (stern teacher voice)

April 11, 2007 12:27 pm

 
Blogger Roo shout your mess

Hmm 47% .. but I got the really obscure ones - as if I have ever seen an ice hockey scraper machine thing.. oh well.

April 11, 2007 5:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home